1. It is understood that the owner retains the services of the walker as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Walker shall be responsible for his/her insurance and a copy can be provided on request of the owner.
2. The walker undertakes to perform the agreed-on services in an attentive, reliable and caring manner and the owner is to provide all the necessary information to assist in this performance.
3. The walker will notify the owner of any occurrences pertaining to the dog which may be relevant to the care and well being of the dog.
4. The walker will supply and be equipped with waste bags and will remove from all public places.
5. The walker reserves the right to walk other compatible dogs at the same time but limits the number of dogs walked with one person, that being, no more than 4 dogs unless specified and paid for.
6. The walker shall not be obliged to perform any other duties except those specified on the information sheets.
7. The owner will provide suitable harness, collars, and leads as well as coats and muzzles if required.
1. The walker shall be paid the amount of £………….. Per week via cash, cheque (made payable to Lynsey Todd) or by bank transfer (details can be given upon request)
2. Invoices with be issued weekly.
1. Either party may terminate this dog walking contract a minimum of 24 hours prior to the first scheduled visit without incurring penalties or damages.
2. Cancellation by the owner with less than 24 hours’ notice may be charged at the full rate or rescheduled at the discretion of the walker.
3. Should any dog become aggressive or dangerous, the walker will have the rights to terminate this dog walking contract with an immediate effect.
Three weeks holiday shall be taken during the year , where written notice will be given with plenty of notice.
1. In the event of an emergency the walker shall contact the owner on the numbers provided to confirm the Owners choice of action. If owner cannot be reached timeously, the walker is authorized to
2. Transport the dog to the listed vets
3. Request on site treatment from the vet
4. Transport the dog to an emergency clinic if the above options are not feasible.
1. The walker warrants to keep safe and confidential all keys, alarm codes, entry devices and personal information of the owner and to return same to the owner at the end of contract.
2. All dogs will be housed in secure fitted individual crates while being transported.
3. If your dog is carrying a contagious illness it is the right of the walker to decline the group walk but an individual walk may take place.
Your dog will be kept on a lead at all times we do have extendable leads available to provide your dog with the feeling of freedom. After getting to know your dog we can discuss the possibilities of letting your dog off the lead in a safe environment but written permission must be granted for this to take place.